Amy Giannotti is a highly experienced and knowledgeable dietitian and trainer,
who uses her powerful combination of skills to help people achieve their personal
performance, health or wellbeing goals. Amy’s hands-on and invested approach to
educating and mentoring her clients has seen her help hundreds of people create
the best versions of themselves and go on to achieve greatness in their lives.
View some of the clients Amy has worked with here.
AMY HAS A PARTICULAR INTEREST IN WORKING WITH:
- Triathlon (Short and Long Course) participants, runners, cyclists, swimmers, ultra endurance event and challenge participants, gymnasts, dancers, cheerleaders, and sporting teams
- Women with complex health issues such as disordered eating, body image / dissatisfaction, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Fertility, Pre and Post Pregnancy, PCOS, adolescence, Vegan / Vegetarian and weight / physique concerns
Amy is not like other dietitians and trainers, as her focus is sharply on optimal nutrition for physical and emotional wellbeing, instead of just weight loss. For people wanting to get the most out of their body, or bring it back in to optimal everyday performance, Amy’s thorough, tailored and supported approach ensures her clients are never alone on their journey, and that their version of success is achieved.
Below: Amy with client Josh Kaiser after accomplishing his goal to swim 24 hours solo!
AMY’S QUALIFICATIONS• Bachelor Degree in Food Science and Nutrition
• Masters Degree in Dietetics
• Personal Trainer (Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness)
• Sports Dietitian (Sports Dietitians Australia)
• Level 1, ISAK Qualified Anthropometrist
• Advanced Weight Loss Coaching Certification
• Motivational Interviewing Certification
• Effective Movement Trainer
• Les Mills: Rpm and Body Attack teacher training
• Rehab Trainer
• Strength and Conditioning Coach, level 1 (ASCA)
• Recreational Running Coach (Athletics Australia)
• The Non-Diet Approach for Dietitians (Health Not Diets)
• Yoga teacher (Power Living, 200 hr) (Vinyasa & Yin)
Amy prides herself on continual education and self improvement, to ensure she always provides the most up to date, yet balanced knowledge to her clients.