Cooking time: 5 minutes (not including soaking time)
- Wholegrain Oats, ½ – ¾ cup (45 – 65g), or desired amount
- Cow’s Milk or Fortified* Almond, Soy, Coconut Milk, 250-300ml
- Banana, fresh or frozen, ½ a medium, 50g
- Blueberries, fresh or frozen, 75g
- Goji Berries, ½ tbsp., 10g
- Greek Yoghurt or Dairy alternative*, 2 -3 tbsp. or to your liking
*Dairy alternatives must be fortified with calcium. Please look for calcium content to contain at least 100mg/100ml. Lactose Free Milk available for lactose intolerance.
- Combine all ingredients in container and gently mix through
- If you would like it more “sloppy”/”less thick” add extra ¼ cup water or milk to mix.
- Cover with lid and let soak in container overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Cook in bulk to enjoy over 2-3 days and save time
- Substitute banana and berries for 1 cup (150g) of any of your favourite fruit, fresh or frozen.
- Substitute regular milk with lactose free milk for lactose intolerance or a Dairy Alternative that is calcium fortified (at least 120mg/100ml of calcium) for example Almond, Coconut, Soy or Rice milk.
- Option to add yoghurt on top instead of in mix.
- You may wish to bump the energy content up by adding flaxseed oil, nut butter, crushed nuts or LSA.