This recipe packs nutrients, fun and flavour and is one the whole family with enjoy!
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Ham, 100g
- Sweet Potato, raw, 150-200g, or desired amount
- Cheese, 20g
- Eggplant, slices, 100g -125g
- Mushroom, 50g
- Pizza Sauce/Tomato Paste, 50g
- Pineapple, 60g
- Lemon juice, 3 tbs. 60ml
- Rosemary. 2-3 pinches
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine lemon juice and 1-2 tsp. of olive oil in small cup
- Dice sweet potato and place on a tray lined with baking paper and pour lemon and olive oil mixture on top, giving them a gentle toss to help lightly coat. Top with rosemary. This will take approximately 30 minutes to cook. Toss them gently halfway through to cook evenly.
- Slice eggplant into discs, these will be the mini pizza bases.
- Top with pizza sauce, sliced mushroom, ham, pineapple and cheese.
- Place pizzas in the oven after the sweet potato has been in for about 20 minutes and cook for about 10 minutes until brown.
- Serve pizza with sweet potato.
- Chicken, tuna and salmon work well as other protein alternatives.