Podcast Episode 5: Quit Dieting and Learn to Love Your Body – Interview with Dietitian Lyndi Cohen
Lyndi Cohen is a regular guest on Channel 9’s, Today Show, founder of ‘Keep It Real Program’, author of ‘The Nude Nutritionist’ and your not so stereo typical, meal plan and diet promoting dietitian.
She is as REAL, RAW and HONEST as it gets and I bloody love what she is doing in this space!
As you will see on her social media, she holds nothing back when it comes to showing you what health, happiness and success really looks like!
Lyndi shares her struggles with body image and binge eating disorder, getting into Television and publishing her first book.
We chat about diet culture, disordered eating, exercise addiction, how to make peace with and love your body and how to eat intuitively, again.
Anyone who believes their next diet will be the answer to their body insecurities needs to listen up! This podcast could be life changing, and just what you need!
Find out more about Lyndi and her services on her website here or follow her on Instagram and Facebook. For more information on or to purchase her new book click here.
If you think someone else would benefit from this episode please share or kindly take the time to write a review so we can help others learn these lessons, earlier rather than later!
More information on my services:
I help women with HA recover their periods, overcome food fear, inappropriate exercise behaviours, body dysmorphia and poor body image and help them to eat intuitively. I also help women who have had HA become pregnant.
My 1:1 coaching program is my most personalised service I offer for women who prefer 1:1 support.
My Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery Small Group Coaching Program contains my proven framework that has successfully supported many of my clients regain their periods, make peace with food and discover food freedom. This was created as is an affordable alternative to my 1:1 coaching that still offers 1:1 attention, support and the accountability you need to break through fears and adopting healthy behavior changes.
Together with a maximum of 5 other women just like you, you’ll take courageous and supported action together to:
- Get clear on what you need to do in order to get your period back
- Break through your health-limiting food rules and beliefs that are holding you back!
- Feel understood, fully supported and be held accountable to take courageous action!
- Understand the menstrual cycle, your hormones and be able to track signs of recovery!
- Have the knowledge, skills and resources to recover your period and fall pregnant naturally!
- Free yourself from guilt and anxiety around eating and establish more intuitive patterns and behaviours
- Uncover the power of love and gratitude for your body and reconnect with your intuitive hunger and fullness cues
- Overcome obsessive exercise behaviours and / or emotional and binge eating
- Allow your body to thrive, now out of its stressed and energy saving mode!
- Feel proud of all your have achieved and overcome, now feeling free!
- Individual attention during each call, in addition to the group coaching and education
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course, to connect with others on the same journey
- Suggested optional reading, workbook activities and personal challenges to complete between calls
Next Small Group Course Dates: 20th April 2020. Limited spots available.
Apply now through my website or book a free discovery call to give me the opportunity to learn more about you, your biggest struggles and discuss ways I can support you.
I would love if you would connect with me over on Instagram (@amyleegiannotti)