Podcast Episode 9: From “Triathlete”, “Fit” And “Healthy” Identity, Without A Period, To Redefining Health and Rediscovering Self – Sarah Menlove, Part 2 of 2.
In this episode we dive back into Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and both Sarah and I take you back to where it all began, when we hit rock bottom and what we did to pull ourselves out. We share how recovery and the return of your cycle is not the end, the journey is never ending and there is still more to learn and grow from.
Although it was one of the toughest times of our lives we both look back with immense gratitude and for the courage we found that allowed us to return back to our true, authentic, liberated and playful self!
We both share our stories with vulnerability and complete honesty in hope that others who too are suffering can connect, feel supported and find the courage to take the steps required to heal.
Regaining your period for many means unlearning what you thought was the “healthy life”, realising you were following the wrongs signs, reconnecting with your body, learning to trust and surrendering control.
“Letting go” doesn’t mean losing yourself it means letting go of thoughts, behaviours, labels or your “ego” that no longer serves you and is holding you back from your true potential.
If you are struggling with your journey please reach out, you don’t have to go through this alone!
Sarah is a certified holistic health and mastery level transformation coach. Having gone through her own very personal journey of the female athlete triad, orthorexia, stress fracture, hypothalamic amenorrhoea and body image struggles she is now committed to supporting others on their journey.
If you want to find out more about Sarah and how to work with her you can find and message her on social media.
More information on my services:
I help women with HA recover their periods, overcome food fear, inappropriate exercise behaviours, body dysmorphia and poor body image and help them to eat intuitively. I also help women who have had HA become pregnant.
My 1:1 coaching program is my most personalised service I offer for women who prefer 1:1 support.
My Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery Small Group Coaching Program contains my proven framework that has successfully supported many of my clients regain their periods, make peace with food and discover food freedom. This was created as is an affordable alternative to my 1:1 coaching that still offers 1:1 attention, support and the accountability you need to break through fears and adopting healthy behavior changes.
Together with a maximum of 5 other women just like you, you’ll take courageous and supported action together to:
- Get clear on what you need to do in order to get your period back
- Break through your health-limiting food rules and beliefs that are holding you back!
- Feel understood, fully supported and be held accountable to take courageous action!
- Understand the menstrual cycle, your hormones and be able to track signs of recovery!
- Have the knowledge, skills and resources to recover your period and fall pregnant naturally!
- Free yourself from guilt and anxiety around eating and establish more intuitive patterns and behaviours
- Uncover the power of love and gratitude for your body and reconnect with your intuitive hunger and fullness cues
- Overcome obsessive exercise behaviours and / or emotional and binge eating
- Allow your body to thrive, now out of its stressed and energy saving mode!
- Feel proud of all your have achieved and overcome, now feeling free!
- Individual attention during each call, in addition to the group coaching and education
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course, to connect with others on the same journey
- Suggested optional reading, workbook activities and personal challenges to complete between calls
Next Small Group Course Dates: 20th April 2020. Limited spots available.
Apply now through my website or book a free discovery call to give me the opportunity to learn more about you, your biggest struggles and discuss ways I can support you.
I would love if you would connect with me over on Instagram (@amyleegiannotti)