Podcast Episode 1: Amy’s Life Growing Up, Health, Fitness, Career, Business, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and Recovery
I have always wanted to start my podcast channel with some background about me and my journey.
In this episode we chat about growing up, moving from Miners Rest to Melbourne with the dream to become a dietitian, how I got into the fitness industry, my relationship with food, exercise and my body and how it transformed, my chapter as a triathlete and qualifying for the Australian age group team, why I quit, finally coming to terms with my complex health issues and recovering from hypothalamic amenorrhea, the most challenging yet rewarding journey so far.
I hope you enjoy our show and gain some more understanding on why I am so passionate about spreading my messages!
More information on my services:
I help women with HA recover their periods, overcome food fear, inappropriate exercise behaviours, body dysmorphia and poor body image and help them to eat intuitively. I also help women who have had HA become pregnant.
My 1:1 coaching program is my most personalised service I offer for women who prefer 1:1 support.
My Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery Small Group Coaching Program contains my proven framework that has successfully supported many of my clients regain their periods, make peace with food and discover food freedom. This was created as is an affordable alternative to my 1:1 coaching that still offers 1:1 attention, support and the accountability you need to break through fears and adopting healthy behavior changes.
Together with a maximum of 5 other women just like you, you’ll take courageous and supported action together to:
- Get clear on what you need to do in order to get your period back
- Break through your health-limiting food rules and beliefs that are holding you back!
- Feel understood, fully supported and be held accountable to take courageous action!
- Understand the menstrual cycle, your hormones and be able to track signs of recovery!
- Have the knowledge, skills and resources to recover your period and fall pregnant naturally!
- Free yourself from guilt and anxiety around eating and establish more intuitive patterns and behaviours
- Uncover the power of love and gratitude for your body and reconnect with your intuitive hunger and fullness cues
- Overcome obsessive exercise behaviours and / or emotional and binge eating
- Allow your body to thrive, now out of its stressed and energy saving mode!
- Feel proud of all your have achieved and overcome, now feeling free!
- Individual attention during each call, in addition to the group coaching and education
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course, to connect with others on the same journey
- Suggested optional reading, workbook activities and personal challenges to complete between calls
Next Small Group Course Dates: 20th April 2020. Limited spots available.
Apply now through my website or book a free discovery call to give me the opportunity to learn more about you, your biggest struggles and discuss ways I can support you.
I would love if you would connect with me over on Instagram (@amyleegiannotti)