Podcast Episode 15: Healing From An Eating Disorder And Breaking Free Of Limiting Self Beliefs With Meg Doll
From my professional experience helping my clients heal from eating disorders and disordered eating and my own personal experience recovering from Hypothalamic amenorrhea (HA) stemming from disordered eating and limiting self-beliefs I recognise that how people describe recovery varies greatly and I often wonder if many are truly healed.
Recovery is so much more than weight restoration and or recovering your missing period and I thought fellow HA recovered and also nutritionist Meg Doll would be a great person to talk to on this topic and share our experience and journey with ‘recovery’. In this episode we go very deep into topics and personal life experiences both of us are yet to talk openly about.
Meg Doll is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Restorative Wellness Practitioner, Spiritual Coach, podcaster, and founder of The Nourished & Free Collective, which is her global self healing community, dedicated to empowering women with the tools they need to develop mental strength, emotional intelligence, and loving relationships with themselves.
For more info on Meg please visit her website or connect with her on Instagram! You can also check out her podcast where I also feature as a guest in late December 2020!
If you are struggling with your relationship with food and body and this episode has really resonated with you please reach out to me!
More information on my services:
I help women with HA recover their periods, overcome food fear, inappropriate exercise behaviours, body dysmorphia and poor body image and help them to eat intuitively. I also help women who have had HA become pregnant.
My 1:1 coaching program is my most personalised service I offer for women who prefer 1:1 support.
My Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery Small Group Coaching Program contains my proven framework that has successfully supported many of my clients regain their periods, make peace with food and discover food freedom. This was created as is an affordable alternative to my 1:1 coaching that still offers 1:1 attention, support and the accountability you need to break through fears and adopting healthy behavior changes.
Together with a maximum of 5 other women just like you, you’ll take courageous and supported action together to:
- Get clear on what you need to do in order to get your period back
- Break through your health-limiting food rules and beliefs that are holding you back!
- Feel understood, fully supported and be held accountable to take courageous action!
- Understand the menstrual cycle, your hormones and be able to track signs of recovery!
- Have the knowledge, skills and resources to recover your period and fall pregnant naturally!
- Free yourself from guilt and anxiety around eating and establish more intuitive patterns and behaviours
- Uncover the power of love and gratitude for your body and reconnect with your intuitive hunger and fullness cues
- Overcome obsessive exercise behaviours and / or emotional and binge eating
- Allow your body to thrive, now out of its stressed and energy saving mode!
- Feel proud of all your have achieved and overcome, now feeling free!
- Individual attention during each call, in addition to the group coaching and education
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course, to connect with others on the same journey
- Suggested optional reading, workbook activities and personal challenges to complete between calls
Next Small Group Course Dates: 20th April 2020. Limited spots available.
Apply now through my website or book a free discovery call to give me the opportunity to learn more about you, your biggest struggles and discuss ways I can support you.
I would love if you would connect with me over on Instagram (@amyleegiannotti)