Podcast Episode 3: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea: Interview with Author or ‘No Period. Now What?’ – Nicola Rinaldi. Part 2 of 2
Welcome back to the Healthy Life Redefined Podcast with Nicola from ‘No Period.Now what?’, as we had so much valuable advice to share we made it a 2 part podcast
So lets jump straight back in with part 2.
Nicola has been an absolute game changer in the world of female health.
She has been called the period expert, queen, life saver, god of female anatomy and I assume many more.
She has healed not only mensural cycles and the fertility of 100’s if not 1000’s of women across the globe but more importantly has made a huge impact on the health and happiness of many lives, including their surrounding family and friends, giving them freedom and opportunity.
We delve into Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, a condition effecting females with great complexity in treatment from a medical perspective and also at an individual level due to the multifaceted style of recovery that is often required, challenging their beliefs, fears and identity or ego.
I am so grateful to have this special opportunity to chat to Nicola, the Author of “No Period, Now What?”, her book was there during my recovery and without it I don’t know where I would be today – Probably still unable to let go of my restrictive eating habits, exercise addiction, too attached to my identity that would have truly limited my opportunities, health and happiness.
I hope this interview not only makes some noise about such a complex, yet common issue, provides support, direction and encouragement for other women stuck in this what feels like prison, to others around them to help understand and help prevent and raise awareness on the other side of health and fitness.
Thank you for all those who posted their questions on my Instagram page. I hope I am able to cover them all for you today!
For more information on Nicola or her book, check out her website, Instagram or Facebook.
Keep updated for an excited new development designed to support those struggling with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and help you to recover your fertility, health, peace, love and connection with your body!
Don’t forget to take a screen shot and share on social media tagging me @amyleegiannotti so I can connect with you!
More information on my services:
I help women with HA recover their periods, overcome food fear, inappropriate exercise behaviours, body dysmorphia and poor body image and help them to eat intuitively. I also help women who have had HA become pregnant.
My 1:1 coaching program is my most personalised service I offer for women who prefer 1:1 support.
My Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery Small Group Coaching Program contains my proven framework that has successfully supported many of my clients regain their periods, make peace with food and discover food freedom. This was created as is an affordable alternative to my 1:1 coaching that still offers 1:1 attention, support and the accountability you need to break through fears and adopting healthy behavior changes.
Together with a maximum of 5 other women just like you, you’ll take courageous and supported action together to:
- Get clear on what you need to do in order to get your period back
- Break through your health-limiting food rules and beliefs that are holding you back!
- Feel understood, fully supported and be held accountable to take courageous action!
- Understand the menstrual cycle, your hormones and be able to track signs of recovery!
- Have the knowledge, skills and resources to recover your period and fall pregnant naturally!
- Free yourself from guilt and anxiety around eating and establish more intuitive patterns and behaviours
- Uncover the power of love and gratitude for your body and reconnect with your intuitive hunger and fullness cues
- Overcome obsessive exercise behaviours and / or emotional and binge eating
- Allow your body to thrive, now out of its stressed and energy saving mode!
- Feel proud of all your have achieved and overcome, now feeling free!
- Individual attention during each call, in addition to the group coaching and education
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course, to connect with others on the same journey
- Suggested optional reading, workbook activities and personal challenges to complete between calls
Next Small Group Course Dates: 20th April 2020. Limited spots available.
Apply now through my website or book a free discovery call to give me the opportunity to learn more about you, your biggest struggles and discuss ways I can support you.
I would love if you would connect with me over on Instagram (@amyleegiannotti)