This meal works great for lunch or dinner and can be ready in 15 minutes or less!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Turkey, breast, skin removed, minced, 100-150g, or desired amount
- Black rice, cooked, female, ½ -1 cup (85-170g), or desired amount
- Mushrooms, common, sliced, 80g
- Kale, fresh, chopped, 100g
- Onion, brown, raw, sliced finely, 50g
- Oyster sauce, ½ -1 tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 tsp.
- Water, 100ml – 150ml
- Chilli, fresh, semi dried or flakes, 1-2g (optional amount)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for cooking
- Heat non-stick fry pan to medium – high heat with minimal oil
- Brown onion mushrooms and then add in turkey and chilli and ‘just’ cook through
- Gradually add kale, Oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce and water and stir fry until kale starts to crisp up
- Serve hot
- Coles have precooked microwave black rice. Alternatively can use brown rice.
- Topped with tasty cheese and allowing it to melt through it also perfection!
- For some extra healthy fats and energy can also top with Avocado
- If you can’t get minced turkey breast, just buy as whole and dice into small pieces.
- This recipe also works well with chicken
- For a meat free alternative substitute turkey for Tofu. Vegan Oyster sauce is available or use a similar vegan sauce