Zoats with Tomato and Feta Cheese
October 31st 2018, POSTED UNDER > Uncategorized
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Zucchini, raw, grated, ½ medium sized, 95g
- Wholegrain oats, raw, ½ – 1 cup
- Milk of choice, 250ml – 300ml
- Water, 50-100ml, if feel need more liquid to cook
- Tomato, raw, 1-2 medium, diced
- Feta cheese or cheese of choice, 30-30g
- Optional additonal herbs such as chives or spring onion
- In bowl combine grated zucchini, oats, milk and water and heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with diced tomato, feta and optional additional herbs.
- For a dairy free / vegan alternative substitute cows milk for a calcium fortified dairy alternative and omit feta cheese or also find a dairy free alternative. Please note, compared to low fat dairy this will likely result in a higher energy content and lower protein content.