For those who identify with disordered eating or loss of fertility
you may be eligible for rebates (australian clients only)
You may be eligible for rebates for up to 5 sessions from Medicare (in a calendar year) with a referral for a Chronic Disease Management Care Plan from your GP, or through your Private Health Insurance Provider. Upon payment, you’ll receive an invoice with all relevant details for making your claim.
***Please note, Amy is currently on maternity leave and plans to return in 2021.
But don’t wait, get started now with her self-paced, online course “Recover Your Period and Rediscover Intuitive Eating!”
As part of this package, you can expect >
- To release yourself from beliefs & behaviours that limit your quality of life
- To restore your missing period & recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- To find peace, freedom & enjoyment with food & eating
- Learn to love, appreciate & accept your body
As a professionally trained Dietitian and Intuitive Eating Counsellor, and through her own personal experience in the recovery of loss of her period (Hypothalamic Amenorrhea), Amy is highly skilled and experienced in the treatment of what is now widely known as ‘disordered eating.’
In series of at least 6 one to one sessions (that take place via Virtual Video Call), Amy will accompany you on your journey towards:
- improving your mental and social health by releasing you from the fear and anxiety of weight gain, food and exercise
- identifying the root causes of unhelpful behaviours and creating new beliefs that resolve these deep issues
- managing your symptoms as your relationship with food transitions to one that supports and enhances your health and life
Using a combination of best practice methods, including Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Intuitive Eating Counselling and Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, you will be expertly guided to develop a healthy relationship with food that will positively impact all other areas of your life.