Welcome to Eating Fit,
I’m Amy, a Dietitian,
Acceptance and Commitment
Therapist and Intuitive Eating
Counsellor and my purpose
is to help you make peace
with food and your body.
A life spent dieting, feeling the need to exercise out of fear, and measuring your self worth by the number on the scale is not the way you have to live your life.
Ways we can work togetherlet’s make eating and your relationship with food a valuable part of your life and to help you thrive!
- find peace, acceptance and positivity in your body image
- be rid of negative and controlling eating beliefs
- be relieved of the pressure of diet culture and cycle of dieting
- learn to both manage and enjoy food through your illness
- treat and prevent conditions through the power of nutrition
- nourish yourself and your baby through pregnancy
- fuel your body correctly for optimal performance
- minimise risk leading up to and on competition days
- set healthy, balanced habits so you can achieve your goals, and live life too